Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Woman's Point of View

My husband has introduced you to us @ onlinehomeresource.com and told everyone how we took a trashed out, foreclosed home, and made it into our dream home. Yes, there was a lot of blood, sweat and tears.........What he didn't say was how many times the tears were a result of us speaking totally different languages. And I don't mean we are from different countries. We both speak English, but through the home remodeling process, more times than not, we weren't speaking the same english!! You see, I was the one with the vision. I could see the living room, dining room and kitchen being turned into one big "Great Room". And my husband was able to turn my vision into reality. How it happened, I'm still not quite certain! There were so many times that I would walk out the door, ready to scream, cause I just didn't think he got it. It seemed like we would talk in circles. But in the end, the house turned out to be everything I had envisioned, and so much more. I will blog about the experience from my point of view and try and share some of the things I learned along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment